- Remove all the face cards and tens from a deck of cards and shuffle the deck
- Equally divide the deck of cards into two piles, one for each player.
- Players leave their decks face down and choose cards from the top of their deck for each hand.
- Before the game begins, players must choose whose cards are in the tens place value and whose cards are in the ones place value. (The suit of the cards does not matter.
- At the same time, each player lays down a card and rounds the number that is created by those cards. For example, player one (tens place) pulls a 2 and player two (ones place) pulls a 4. The number created is 24 and the first player to call out 20 wins both cards. In case of a tie, players each take their own card back and places it on the bottom of the deck.
- The game continues at a fast pace until a player runs out of cards. When that occurs, the other player holding all of the cards wins the game.
Ready for a challenge?
Play with three or four cards and round to the hundreds and thousands.