Practice your multiplication with this fun and ever-changing game.
This game allows students to focus on just their 1-6 times tables, supporting increased mastery and automaticity. Multiplication Train can also be easily differentiate to meet the needs of students who need more or less of a challenge. Remove the face cards from the deck to focus on numbers 1-10 - OR - use a twelve sided dice to practice times tables 1-12.
1 deck of cards
a marker for each player.
How to Play:
- Arrange the playing cards into a spiraling formation (see image above).
- Each player places a marker on the first card (the one in the center of the spiral).
- First player rolls the die and multiplies the number on the die with the number of the card they are on.
- If they give the correct product, the player may move their marker along the track as many cards as the number on the die.
- Second player repeats these steps.
- The winner is the first person to make it to the last card.